I have installed Mag + and can open and use the templates with no issues. Unfortunately whenever i want to fast review, full review or export Indesign freezes and doesnt even get past the opening of the export window.
I have tried the following/ set the following
1) all permissions to all folders are set to read and write.
2) firewall and antivirus have been disabled to avoid interference.
3) removed mag plus completely and reinstalled, but no change
4) updated indesign to the absolute latest. I am now running indesign CC v 9.2.2 on windows 8 64 machine, with 8GB ram
5) tried exporting on 2 different Wi Fi locations. aslo tried fast review to an android and apple devices.
6) the file I am exporting is simply an android or ipad template with a black block on the background ( tried something simple)
7) due to just using the B layer, tried the export with A layer disabled and also not disabled, with no change
8) tried running on both magplus 32 and 64 versions, but no difference
9) we have then tried the same file export on alternate machines also running indesign cc, and they have no issues with an export.
The interesting thing is if i have the settings incorrect for an export it does process and pops up with an error. when I export normally with settings correct, it creates the export folder but never finishes the export.
please let me know what i can do to get this working