The ”2038”-error is a runtime-error that can occur in a flash application accessing resources over a network or even a local filesystem. This error is raised whenever the flash runtime is unable to read file information through a file reference.
- Make sure you have the push-option enabled in the right corner of the production tool.
- Make sure you have the correct IP entered under settings.
- Make sure you didn't enter a review url when creating the brand in brand settings editor.
- Make sure you haven't disabled the Push-function on the iPad. Go into the iPad Settings and in the left row, tap "Mag+ Reviewer". Next, tap "Authoring settings" and make sure Push Service is enabled.
- Make sure the Review mib folder isn't locked. (settings > review mib folder)
- Make sure you have have enough space to create a review mib on your computer.
If everything above looks right, let us know and we will do our best to help you out!