The PDF Uploader feature will allow you to directly upload a PDF file to the issues section in your Mag+ Publish portal. The PDF file is automatically converted to a MIB file for device type you select. This feature is currently for iOS only since the Android platform does not have native PDF viewer support.
NOTE: Since the PDF file is uploaded directly to your Mag+ Publish portal and is not built with the Designd Plugin or Production Tool, the content will be static verticals/pages with no interactivity.
How to Upload Your PDF File
1. Log-in to your Mag+ Publish portal <http://publish.magplus.com>
3. In the screen that appears, fill out the Issue details.
For more details on what needs to be entered at this step, please refer to the 4th step in our article on Managing Issues.
4. Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
After clicking "Save", you will be directed to the Issue Detail screen where you can upload your PDF file for the Issue.
6. Select the PDF file for each device(s) you want to upload it for and click the "Upload" button.
The upload process has been completed when you see the issue GUID, MIB number and ID appear
7. Click the "Return to issue" button at the top
NOTE: Only publish an Issue after you have tested it on your own devices and are satisfied with the results. To test unpublished issues before publishing you'll need to set up your device as a test device.