This article covers release notes for the Mag+ 6.1 update. Released 12/08/2015
For a list of archived release notes, please see our Archived Release Notes section.
iOS Apps and Designd Reviewer App
Build 61D492 Changes:
- New Launch Screen Storyboard function in place of Launch Images for iOS 8 and 9 (this is required to support iPad Pro devices) Please see our (Details about Launch Screen Storyboard are available in our Customizations support article).
- Added support for using the Pan and Zoom features simultaneously.
- Added iPad Pro support
Build 61D492 Bug Fixes:
- Fix for deep linking. It may require app specific URL schema instead of the generic internal:// prefix.
Android/Kindle Apps and Designd Reviewer App
- Support for Pan and Zoom features to work simultaneously
- Added support for Localytics push messaging
- Added handling of internal links in My Account view
- Fixed bug with Localytics install referral
- Added 6.1 MIB format support
- Added the Mag+ MIB Optimizer to the Mag+ Designd installer (This is a Mac only tool)
Pan and Zoom can now be selected simultaneously (Requires 6.1 MIB version)
For details how to implement these features please see our Adding Panning or Scrolling to an Object and Adding Pinch and Zoom to Objects support articles.
- Fixed a bug in the 6.0 Designd Plugin installers (for InDesign versions CC - CC 2015) where the 'New Vertical' feature within InDesign would not function on Windows x64 systems
Designd Production Tool
- Added functionality to add and remove devices from a project
- Deleting verticals now moves to trash instead of removing from disk
- Double tap option no longer working A-layer is disabled
- "Watch on YouTube" now works for introduction video
- Fixed crash when switching between issues or devices while a vertical is selected
- Added default value for issue ID in the new project menu
- Fixed "Review Selected" button not functioning when in "Wall" view
- Made Ad Hoc Provisioning Profile as an optional upload
- Web Export updated to v0.27.0
- Updated Amazon S3 SDK to fix the bug for brands unable to update Newsstand image