Building and submitting an update to your app is much easier than creating it for the first time. The following is a step-by-step guide to the process.
How to Update Your Kindle Fire App in the Amazon Developer Console
1. Log into your mag+ Publish account and click on the "Apps" tab.
2. Change your Build Settings or other options as needed.
Each section of the Assets and Configuration area features a label indicating whether all the required information has been completed. If an area requires more configuration, or if a validity check fails, then the section will read "Incomplete" and you will not be allowed to create a new build.
5. Log into the Amazon Developer Console and click on the app you want to update.
7. After confirming the warning, you should fill out the Content Rating tab as appropriate and then click on "Save."
12. In the "Release Notes" tab, click on "Edit" and enter any information about what's changed in the release and then click on "Save."
Note: Information entered in "Release Notes" will be made public with your app.