After building your app in the mag+ Publish portal, you upload the build to the Google Play Developer Console and publish it. This article will walk you through the process of submitting your app to Google Play.
Before You Begin
- Make sure you have signed up as a Google Play developer and created an app in the Google Play Developer console. For more information, refer to the "Android" articles in the support section "Setting Up Distribution Channels."
- Make sure you have created In-App Products for Subscriptions if you will be offering them. For more information, refer to the article "Android-Creating an In-App Product for Subscriptions."
- Make sure you have built your app in the mag+ Publish portal. For more information, refer to the "Android" articles in the section "Creating Your Mag+ Apps."
How to Submit Your App to Google Play
1. Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish and log in.
3. Click on the tab to the left labeled "Dashboard".
This Dashboard consist of 2 section.
1: Initial Setup.
2: Release your app.
Initial setup > LET US KNOW ABOUT THE CONTENT OF YOUR APP.
a: App access.
c: Content rating.
d: Target Rating.
MANAGE HOW YOUR APP IS ORGANIZED AND PRESENTED
a: Select an app category and contact details.
b: Setup your store listings.
Note: Complete all the steps under "Initials"
2: Release your app
a: Test your app with a small number of trusted testers.(Optional)
b: Test your app with a larger group of testers that you control.(optional)
c:Let anyone sign up to test your app on Google Play.(optional)
d:Build excitement for your app with pre-registration.(optional)
e:Publish your app on Google Play.
Test your app with a small number of trusted testers.
With internal testing, you can test your app with up to 100 testers to identify issues and get early feedback from your team
Test your app with a larger group of testers that you control.
With closed testing, you can test your app with larger groups of testers. You can control access using email addresses or Google Groups.
Let anyone sign up to test your app on Google Play
Build excitement for your app with pre-registration.
Publish your app on Google Play
After completing all the step then click on "Review and roll out the release" for completing the process of submitting the app to the Google play store.
1: Upload .aab of your app.
2: Fill out the Release details and Click on Save.
After completing these steps click on "Start rollout to the Production" and your app will be submitted for review.
Note: Review process might take approx. 24-48 hours.