Application Loader is an Apple tool to help you prepare your apps for sale in the iTunes App Store. Specifically, it takes app builds and uploads them to iTunes Connect.
- You can download Application Loader from a link in iTunes Connect that says "Submit your builds ..." This link is shown under My Apps > [Your_App_Name] > Prerelease > Builds.
- You can learn more about Application Loader by reading the official Application Loader documentation.
How to Upload a Build Using Application Loader
1. To upload a build with Application Loader, launch the application on your machine and login to iTunes Connect.
2. Click on the large button labeled "Deliver Your App" and then click on the "Choose" button.
3. Select the "AppStore_x.x.ipa" file that sits inside the ".tgz" file you downloaded from the Mag+ Publish Portal.
4. You will see a summary of the app to be uploaded. Click on the "Next" button.
5. A progress bar will show the progress of your upload. Once complete, your build will be listed under your app in iTunes Connect.