Fore more information about scripting InDesign, refer to Adobe's article "InDesign developer documentation".
Note: Scripting is an advanced feature that requires specialized knowledge. mag+ can't teach you how to script, but if you're interested, we recommend starting with the Adobe resources and our sample scripts.
Accessing the mag+ Script Samples
1. Go to your Adobe InDesign application folder.
Accessing Built-In Documentation with AppleScript
Note: AppleScript is only available on the OS X platform.
1. Launch the AppleScript Editor application.
This is typically found in the folder Applications > Utilities.
2. In AppleScript Editor, go to File > Open Dictionary...
3. In the window that appears, select your version of Adobe InDesign.
4. In the window that opens, select "magplus suite".
You'll find all the mag+ script objects, properties, and events there.