1. Set-up your Issue folder.
Your Issue folder holds exported layouts and Verticals and is used by the mag+ Production Tool to create MIB files.
For more information, read the article "How to Structure the mag+ Issue Folder".
2. Set-up the mag+ Production Tool.
The mag+ Production Tool is the place you assemble exported layouts (called Verticals) into a full Issue.
Read more about installing and setting up the mag+ Production Tool.
3. Download the mag+ Reviewer app and connect it to your mag+ Production Tool and InDesign Plug-in.
The mag+ Reviewer app lets you preview layouts in real-time on the device of your choice. It also lets you preview Issues from the mag+ Production Tool.
Read more about setting up and using the mag+ Reviewer app.
- Next Article: Creating a mag+ Layout
- Previous Article: OS X - Installing the mag+ Tools or Windows - Installing the mag+ Tools