Publishing a Mag+ Issue involves uploading an Issue MIB to the Mag+ Production Portal. Prior to this, however, a fewl items need to be in place. Read the steps below for an overview of what to do next.
1. Sign up for a Mag+ Publish License Package at <https://www.magplus.com/designd/pricing>.
You will need to click on a price tier button in order to send an e-mail to our sales department and set-up a payment method. After your account is in order, you will be able to login to the Mag+ Publish Portal.
Note: It is always free to download the latest Mag+ tools and experiment with creating content prior to signing up for a Mag+ Publish License Package.
2. Set-up your desired app market accounts.
There are three app markets Mag+ supports:
- Apple's App Store. Sign up for an iOS developer account to develop and distribute apps for iOS devices.
- Android's Google Play Marketplace. Sign up for a Google Play publisher account to develop and distribute apps for Android devices.
- Amazon Appstore. Sign up for an Amazon Appstore developer account to develop and distribute apps for Amazon's Kindle Fire devices.
Note: Mag+ also supports distributing apps that are internal to a company (such as marketing material, training material, and sales enablement tools). You will, however, need to sign up for the marketplace associated with the devices your company uses in order to distribute content.
3. Explore the Mag+ Documentation Knowledge Base to learn how to publish your apps.
The full process of publishing your Mag+ Issues can be reviewed by reading the section "Creating & Managing Your App".
The following resources are also available to you:
- The Mag+ Support site: Read about new releases, announcements, contact our support staff or explore our documentation if you are encounter any problems.
- The Mag+ Quick Start Guide: A quick walk through of the process of installing and configuring the tools, creating, building, and publshing your apps.
- The User forums: Communicate with other Mag+ users for advice, tips & tricks, or simply to be part of the Mag+ community.
Now go have fun developing your mobile apps!
- Previous Article: Building a Mag+ Issue