As of 8am EST Feb 27, the downloads page at magplus.com will deliver the 4.1.1 plug-in in the installer. Please update your plug-in by running the new installer. Here are the bugs addressed:
- Fixing the MIB version when exporting a vertical with a popup. Was always set to 4.1, even though Min. Mib had a lower setting.
- Modified the Multi Device Export script so that the User Interaction level is preserved. A new MultiExport.jsxbin is included in the Mag+ plugins directory.
- Adding additional error checking when creating preferences files. Fixes a crash if the user's app could not generate the preferences xml file.
- Fixing crasher when exporting zoomed blocks on the A layer with fractional zoom levels (ie, 125%).
- Updating to LibPNG 1.5.14 on the Mac.
- Fixing png export crash with pan active.
- Adding scripting support for PDF object types.
- Scripting updates to the block properties, now can be set on page items which were created via the scripting dom.
- Zoomed blocks were skewed on Full Review/Export when downscaling with Photoshop - fixed.
- Updating Kindle Fire HD 7 - CS5.5 template, changed default language from Arabic to US: English on new Android CS6 templates.
- Updating block property scripting and pdf support.
- Added Devices folder to uninstaller on Windows.
If you download this and need to revert to a back version, you can get to the original 4.1 plug-in here.