As of Oct 11, there is an update to the iOS Reviewer app in the iTunes store that addresses the following bugs:
- External links marked as "open in external" opens in Safari directly.
- More robust handling of both escaped and unescaped URLs (those with % in the URL) in MIB files.
- Fixes to layer scrolling when jump links targets blocks on other layer.
- Fixed a potential crash for jump links to an unexacting target block.
- Can load and display MIB files of file version 0.94 and later.
- Versions before 1.0 may have incorrect pinning and alignment.
- Versions before 2.0 do not have thumbnail images.
- Improvements to Bonjour registration (for automatically finding the Reviewer from the plug-in).
- Respect issue orientation lock set from Production tool.