Have an issue ready and published. You must have an issue near complete when you submit to Apple so they can see
a) that what you're delivering matches what your store copy description says you're delivering.
b) And so they can test the purchase and download behavior of the app. This issue must be published in Publish. You can always update the MIB file later.
- Purchase Options:
Editions of [magazine] are available for purchase as single issues, or via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
- Annual subscription for $[price], issues delivered [frequency, e.g. monthly or weekly].
- Single copy issues for $[price].
- Payment will be charged to your AppStore account.
- Account will be charged for $[subscription price] renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Do not link to online sales of your publication. If you have a link anywhere in your app (say, the Live window) that will take a user to a page on your site where they can buy a digital subscription, Apple will reject your app.
Do not enable restore purchase option if your publication does not have any in-app purchase. If you enable it the apple might wants to see your in app purchase products, which you might be restoring. Find the steps to enable/diasble.
Go to following path Apps > iOS > Build Settings